The following guidelines are being implemented to ensure everyone’s safety:
- We require a mask be worn in our facility at this time, we ask you bring and put yours on prior to entering
- Upon arrival, patients will check-in from their car. Call us at 860-676-2376. No guests will be allowed to accompany the patient for the appointment unless the patient is a minor, or has physical/mental needs that require it.
- Prior to entering you will be asked some general wellness questions when you call from the parking lot; your temperature will be checked at the front door with a non-contact thermometer. We will ask you sanitize your hand once you enter the facility.
- All staff and doctors will go through the same wellness questionnaire and temperature check daily prior to starting their shift.
- There will be routine cleaning throughout the day, including before and after every patient, cleanings during down time and deeper cleaning at the start and end of the day.
- All frames in our optical will be disinfected after being handled. Glasses pick ups and repairs will be done BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with Sammy our Optician. We will NOT be taking any walk ins.
- All contact orders will be direct shipped to patient, no in office pick ups.